What Can an Agricultural Copywriter and Farm Journalist Do for You?
I am an agricultural copywriter specializing in authority-building content and farm-focused journalism.
Tell your story, capture more leads and build your business.
If You Aren’t Creating Content You’re Not Getting Heard!
Authority-building, engaging content is the fastest – and cheapest – way to engage your ideal client, generate leads and convert.
“Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.” – Source: DemandMetric
Want to Beat Out your Competitors? Create Content!
When it comes to capturing client’s attention and loyalty, he/she who creates content…wins! A focused content creation campaign solves your client’s problems and encourages them to look to YOU for more.
“Year-over-year growth in unique site traffic is 7.8x higher for content marketing leaders compared to followers (19.7% vs 2.5%).” – Source: Aberdeen
Before They Buy Your Solution, They Want to Trust It.
What do people do when they are thinking about making a purchase? They ask for advice from trusted friends.
A content marketing campaign creates a steady stream of friendly help, interesting information and engaging advice. Answer their questions and offer solutions to their problems before they ask. When your ideal client is ready to click ‘buy’ they trust YOUR brand.
“Conversion rates are nearly 6x higher for content marketing adopters than non-adopters (2.9% vs 0.5%).” – Source: Aberdeen
47% of buyers viewed 3-5 pieces of content before engaging with a sales rep.” – Source: Demand Gen Report, 2016
What I’m writing about
Indoor and Vertical Farm Companies are Booming
Indoor farming is booming. And coming in many different options!
4 Reasons Your Food or Farm Blog Sucks
Is your food or farm business blog not bringing in leads? Are you forgetting the four main principles of blogging?
High Tech Insect Farms are Raising Millions in Venture Capital
Bugs - It's What's For Dinner I’ve always found it strange how many people flip out if they see a bug on a vegetable. Especially considering ‘insect protein’ is predicted to be the ‘next big thing’ in food. https://fortune.com/2019/06/28/edible-insects/ Other...
$1500 minimum for projects. I will consider an one-off trial project if more work is expected. Monthly retainer contracts are preferred. Ask about package deals.
- Web Page Copy: Typically billed per page, $150 to $400 depending on complexity and total length. Home page copy is typically more. Package deals offered.
- Copy Writing: Varies greatly by project, but typically somewhere around $.75 to $1.50 a word.
- Blog post: Starting at $200 for 300 to 400 words, light research. Price varies greatly based on length and complexity.
- Thought-leadership article: (800 to 2,000 words), $750 to $1500 depending on word length, research required and complexity.
- Press Release: $200 to $300, client responsible for distribution
- Long-Form Articles (1,000 to 3,000 words) – Heavily researched, journalistic style, several interviews, data driven. $500 to $3000.
- Case study: $800 – $1,200 (800 – 1,200 words), including interviews.
- Newsletters: $400 minimum, depends on length, requested services.
- E-books and lead-generation reports: (up to 4 pages): $800 – $1,500
- White paper: (5-10 pages) $400 to $600 a page
- Marketing Consulting including SEO strategy and content calendar? Please inquire
I incorporate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) words and key-phrase into your work either from a list generated by you or I can generate an actionable SEO list for your project.
Ag-Focused Content Marketing Consultation
I am available for content marketing consultation including content calendar creation based on agricultural production needs, target audiences and potential publishing venues. Bid per project.
All projects include actionable, attention-grabbing headlines and sub-heads, incorporating your SEO key-word and optizimized for Google ranking.